In order to obtain a visa letter to assist with your visa application so that you can attend IEEE GLOBECOM 2017, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have a paper accepted onto the GLOBECOM 2017 Program
- Have registered and paid in full for GLOBECOM 2017
To apply for an entry visa you will need the following documents:
- A completed Form 14A signed by you
- A recent passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last three months.
- A photocopy of your passport biodata page (valid for at least six months from the date of your entry into Singapore)
- A completed Form V39A (Letter of Introduction for Visa Application (LOI)), which may be issued by a local contact* in Singapore. If you cannot secure an LOI from a local contact, you may ask your Embassy for an LOI to support your visa application.
Please do note that application for visa could only be done within 30 days before date of departure.
We have managed to secure a very special rate and rooms are limited so please book your hotel accommodation early, click on this link to book.