Prospective authors are invited to submit high-quality original technical papers for presentation at the conference and publication in the IEEE GLOBECOM 2017 Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore.
All papers for technical symposia (including Selected Areas in Communications) should be submitted via EDAS.
1 April 2017 15 April 2017 18 April 2017*
Paper Notification: 25 July 2017
Camera-Ready Paper: 4 September 2017
* Thank you for your support of IEEE Globecom 2017. Given that the extended paper submission deadline of 15 April falls within the Easter long weekend, we have decided to extend the deadline by a further three days, to 18 April, 23:59 hrs Eastern time. Please note that this is a hard deadline, and no further extensions will be granted.
Selected Areas in Communications Symposium
SAC - Access Network & System (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Mamoun Guenach, Nokia Bell Labs.
SAC - Big Data (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Song Guo, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
SAC - Data Storage (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Kui Cai, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
SAC - e-Health ( CFP / Submit a paper)
- Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues, National Institute of Telecommunications, Brazil
SAC - Internet of Things (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Antonio J. Jara, University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland, Switzerland
SAC - Molecular, Biological and Multi-scale Communications (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Robert Schober, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany
SAC - Power Line Communications (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Gerd Bumiller, Hochschule Ruhr West University of Applied Sciences, Germany
SAC - Satellite & Space Communications (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Tomaso de Cola, German Aerospace Center, Germany
SAC - Smart Grid Communications (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Walid Saad, Virginia Tech, USA
SAC - Social Networks (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Lie-Liang Yang, University of Southampton, United Kingdom
Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks Symposium ( CFP / Submit a paper)
- Jiajia Liu, Xidian University, China
- Walaa Hamouda, Concordia University, Canada
- Mohamed Younis, University of Maryland, USA
- Tao Shu, Auburn University, USA
Cognitive Radio and Networks Symposium (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Jianwei Huang, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- K.P. Subbalakshmi, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
- Yue Gao, Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom
Communication & Information Systems Security Symposium (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Kui Ren, University at Buffalo State University of New York, USA
- Bin Xiao, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China
Communication QoS, Reliability & Modeling Symposium (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Mianxiong Dong, Muroran Institute of Technology, Japan
- Christos Verikoukis, Telecommunications Technological Centre of Catalonia, Spain
Communication Software, Services and Multimedia Apps. Symposium ( CFP / Submit a paper)
- Zhu Li, University of Missouri, USA
- Adlen Ksentini, IRISA, France
Communication Theory Symposium (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Marco Di Renzo, CNRS / Paris-Saclay University, France
- Lifeng Lai, University of California, Davis, USA
- Wei Chen, Tsinghua University, China
Green Communications Systems and Networks Symposium (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Yan Zhang, University of Oslo, Norway
- Jaafar Elmirghani, University of Leeds, United Kingdom
Mobile and Wireless Networks Symposium (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Dusit Niyato, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Chadi Assi, Concordia University, Canada
- Shaowei Wang, Nanjing University, China
Next-Generation Networking and Internet Symposium (CFP / Submit a paper)
- F. Richard Yu, Carleton University, Canada
- Walter Cerroni, University of Bologna, Italy
Optical Networks and Systems Symposium (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Gangxiang (Steven) Shen, Soochow University, China
- Paolo Monti, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
Signal Processing for Communications Symposium (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Xianbin Wang, Western University, Canada
- Gerhard Wunder, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
- Weiliang Zeng, Qualcomm Research, USA
Wireless Communications Symposium (CFP / Submit a paper)
- Kaibin Huang, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Andrea Conti, University of Ferrara, Italy
- Yi Gong, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
- Zhiguo Shi, Zhejiang University, China
- Mohamed-Slim Alouini, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for presentation and publication. Accepted and presented technical papers will be published in the IEEE GLOBECOM 2017 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®.
Important IEEE Policy Announcement: The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (including its removal from IEEE Explore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE Communications society will take action against any author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn more:
PLEASE NOTE: To be published in the IEEE GLOBECOM 2017 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the FULL or LIMITED (member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter in advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one FULL or LIMITED registration is valid for up to 3 papers. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE GLOBECOM 2017 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®.
During the initial paper submission process via EDAS, it is the authors' responsibility to ensure that the author list and the paper title of the submitted pdf file is an exact match to the author list and paper title on the EDAS registration page. In particular, the EDAS registration page must include all co-authors, not just the submitting author. Failure to comply with this rule might result in your paper being withdrawn from the review process. Please be aware that the author list of an accepted paper can NOT be changed in the final manuscript.
All final submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures without incurring additional page charges (maximum 1 additional page with over length page charge of USD100 if accepted). Papers exceeding 7 pages will not be accepted at EDAS.
Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats are found at here:http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through EDAS.
If you have any questions regarding the submission of manuscripts, please contact one of the Technical Program Chairs of the Symposia that you are submitting a paper.